Thursday, April 16, 2009

A few things...

Morgan is at dance getting ready for the recital. They are having extra practices over the next two weeks to get their routine down. The recital is Sunday, April 26 @ 4:00 pm. The doors open @ 3:00 for seating. Seats & tickets are first come, first serve. Tickets are $5.00 each & are purchased at the door.

Morgan's softball team will be playing in their first tournament this weekend @ Scottsville, KY. The first game is @ 9 am. We won't know what time we play again until the first game is over. If anyone is interested in coming to a later game or needs direction let me know & I can call you after the first game is over & give you details.

I went and talked to my Nursing Adviser yesterday. I asked her about transferring to Glasgow Campus for the Nursing Program there. She seems liked this could happen, and I should know something in a week or so. Today I received an e-mail from her saying I needed to fax something in writing. I wrote a letter stating I was interested in a transfer. I e-mail the lady I faxed the letter to; to see if I needed to go ahead and register for classes at Bowling Green or wait for my transfer letter. She advised me that I needed to go ahead and register for classes at Bowling Green, because my request my not be granted and even if it was I may not know anything until classes start in the fall....which stinks but at least there is still hope. I just wish I could find out something a little earlier so I could plan everything else out.

No comments:

Post a Comment