What a day. Test day is ALWAYS CRAZY! When we finish the test our results show up instantly. When my results showed up I almost had a panic attack...I had NEVER did this bad on a test. I was just relieved that I wasn't the "only one" who had BOMBED the test! After the test we have to sit through 7 hours of lecture....my brain is already fried & I have to sit & listen to lecture for 7 hours...BLAH! Anyways got a longer lunch today...thank goodness! While we were at lunch we started getting e-mails about test questions being thrown out....keep those points coming...I need ALL I can get! Luckily, I got enough points added that I am still passing the class & my head is still above water. I will take that! I wanted to have a little room going into final so I would be so stressed out (& my support system wouldn't be either)...it's not looking good so far...but at least my head is above water. We still have 2 more test, a final & a HESI, so maybe I can make up some points before finals!
Practicum starts tomorrow which equals more time in BG for me...which makes me HAPPY! I <3 being in BG with my momma...just wish the kids could be here with me. They usually stay 1 night a week with Nanny & Pa anyways & with me only doing 1 day during the week this week it won't be much of a change. The next few weeks I will have to do more than 1 day...so that means more time away from them. I am sure they will enjoy the extra time with Nanny & Pa though...an this will all be over SOON! I am excited about what tomorrow will bring. This will be my 1st time in this facility & I get to be on ICU so I hope there will be LOTS of opportunity for learning!
I'm so happy to hear you excited! You can do it girl! Soon....this all will be just a distant memory! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete